At Expatclic, we work incessantly to provide a useful and welcoming place where expat women can find the kind of help they need when moving. We publish high-quality articles, inspire lively discussions, provide contacts and information to women who are moving abroad, launch creative initiatives like photo and literary competitions, and encourage expat women to maintain their professional identity abroad.
Our team is made up of international expat women who give their time for free, and Expatclic, ExpatWomen at Work, ExpatBooks and What Expats Can Do can be accessed and used at no cost. The only way we have to keep the website running is through donations and membership fees.
If you want to help Expatclic continue its important and completely voluntary work of supporting expat families around the globe, we encourage you to become an honorary member.
Benefits for honorary members include:
- A coaching or counseling session with one of our professional team members (Claudia, Barbara or Moci, depending on the language and the area of coaching you choose)
- A talk via Skype with one of our team members on the country she lives in (see here)
- A 10% discount on all courses and products promoted by Expatclic
- A space in the Spotlight of ExpatWomen at Work, our platform for professional expat women, to promote your profile
- A promotional spot in one of our newsletters for your services/products/initiatives/websites/blogs
- A free e-book chosen from the range produced by Expatclic
To become an honorary member all you need to do is pay your honorary membership fee (100€) with Paypal or by bank transfer to the bank account of the non-profit association that manages Expatclic (below). Then contact us, and we’ll guide you through the necessary steps to enjoy all of your benefits.
Expatclic Italia, Via Coni Zugna 10 – 20144 Milano
Banca Popolare del Commercio e dell’Industria, sede di Via della Moscova, 33 – Milano
CODICE IBAN: IT61M0311101603000000012606
CODICE SWIFT: BLOPIT22
We are deeply grateful for your support.